Online Therapy using Skype
Conveniently Helpful - Available Everywhere!
Online Therapy Using Skype
There are many reasons why someone may find it a challenge to get to a clinic for much needed therapy. An anxious client may become even more anxious leaving their home for instance, or a busy work life cuts into precious spare time. Whatever the reason, LEAF Health now offers expert, professional therapy online using Skype. It’s convenient, less expensive and you can have the therapy anywhere that gives you the space and time to do so.
What Therapies Are Available Online?
Currently, LEAF Health is launching their Online Therapy service for Counselling and Psychotherapy only. This is because we want to make sure that this therapy works well before offering more.
In the future, we hope to offer:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Human Givens Psychotherapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Nutritional Therapy.
How Does It Work?
Follow these easy steps to book your first, FREE 15-minute, Skype consultation with our Counsellor/Psychotherapist – we offer a FREE consultation to ensure that your Skype settings work for a therapy session and also that the therapist is the right person for you. Often with a GP referral you do not get a choice of therapist but we know that a good relationship with a therapist goes a long way to helping someone feel better.
How To Make A Booking:
- Call Debbie on 01462 433 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Debbie will take your details and let you know which Therapist will be contacting you directly to book a convenient date and time for your FREE session.
- If you agree to go ahead with the Therapist, Debbie will email you a contract which sets out the terms and conditions for your therapy sessions.
- You need to sign, date and return the contract to Debbie before you start your therapy session or sessions.
- The Therapist will agree with you a date and time for your therapy session.
- Debbie will contact you before each therapy session to take payment for the session.
Please do not hesitate to contact Debbie if you have any questions or concerns – she is there to help! And we welcome any feedback about our Online Therapy service and any of our in-clinic therapies.